Universal Transport Medium™ Kits
Regular price £157.20
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Product||Order Code||Quantity||Lead Time|
|1ml UTM in 12x80mm PP Tube with regular flocked swab||359C||50||Next Day|
|1ml UTM in 12x80mm PP Tube with 1 flexible minitip flocked swab||360C||50||3-5 days|
|1ml UTM in 12x80mm PP Tube with 1 minitip flocked swab||361C||50||Next Day|
|2ml UTM in 12x80mm PP Tube with 1 regular flocked swab||366C||50||Next Day|
|3ml UTM in 16x100mm PP Tube with 1 flexible minitip flocked swab||305C||50||3-5 days|
|3ml UTM in 16x100mm PP Tube with 1 regular flocked swab||346C||50||3-5 days|
Transport Swabs for the collection, transport, maintenance and long term freeze storage of samples for the detection of Virus including Influenza, Chlamydia, Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma.
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS
- UTM Swabs are room temperature stable, also incorporates a cryoprotectant
- Safe and reliable precision moulded breakpoint swabs with a capture cap which automatically locates the viral swab into the lid for transport.
- Formulation also includes antibiotics to inhibit bacterial and fungal flora.
- SAFE, SHATTERPROOF, STAND UP tubes with internal conical shape enabling centrifugation of samples.
- Rapid release and dispersion of sample material and virus particles during vortexing with three glass beads in tube.
- Available as filled Universal Transport Medium tubes in bulk or as patient sample collection packs with either Flocked Swab (regular or mini tip) or polyester fiber swabs.
- Suitable for nucleic acid amplification assays including Chlamydia Trachomatis/Neisseria gonorrhoea
- Suitable as a Virus collection and transport swab