Universal Transport Medium™
Regular price £115.32
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Product||Order Code||Quantity||Lead Time|
|1ml UTM in 12x80mm PP Tube||350C||50 kits||3-5 days|
|3ml UTM in 16x100mm PP Tube||330C||50 kits||3-5 days|
Transport Swabs for the collection, transport, maintenance and long term freeze storage of samples for the detection of Virus including Influenza, Chlamydia, Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma.
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS
- UTM Swabs are room temperature stable, also incorporates a cryoprotectant
- Safe and reliable precision moulded breakpoint swabs with a capture cap which automatically locates the viral swab into the lid for transport.
- Formulation also includes antibiotics to inhibit bacterial and fungal flora.
- SAFE, SHATTERPROOF, STAND UP tubes with internal conical shape enabling centrifugation of samples.
- Â Rapid release and dispersion of sample material and virus particles during vortexing with three glass beads in tube.
- Available as filled Universal Transport Medium tubes in bulk or as patient sample collection packs with either Flocked Swab (regular or mini tip) or polyester fiber swabs.
- Suitable for nucleic acid amplification assays including Chlamydia Trachomatis/Neisseria gonorrhoea
- Suitable as a Virus collection and transport swab