Pressure Sensitive Film
Regular price £76.73
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Clear, non-tacky pressure sensitive films, self adhesive.
Optically clear adhesive film, pressure activated adhesive, peelable; suitable for qPCR and other imaging techniques including crystallization
- Optically clear seal specifically developed for optical applications, particularly qPCR
- It is non sticky when removed from the packaging; this aids handling when wearing gloves
- The adhesive is contained within small capsules, allowing light to pass through to ensure the optical clarity of the seal
- When the seal is in position, pressure can be applied to burst the capsules, releasing a strong adhesive only where the seal touches the raised well rims of the plate – the rest of the seal area above the wells remains optically clear
- Seal integrity range: -40 °C to 110 °C
- Applications: qPCR and other fluorescent applications, plate readers, microscopy and protein crystallization (96 or 384 well)
- Removal: will not leave a sticky residue on the plate surface following removal