Sterile pipette tips from Sterilab Services are high grade polypropylene (PP) Non-Filtered Tips with low retention and a universal fit, compatible with a wide range of specific pipettor brands.
- Supplied in sterile racks of 96 or 100 tips
- PE sintered filter provides an aerosol barrier eliminating cross-contamination
- Free of detectable DNase/RNase, human DNA and pyrogens
- Electron Beam sterilization leaves no chemical residue
- Precision manufactured from high clarity virgin polyproylene
- Optimized bore provides a precise fit and secure seal for accurate pipetting
- Superfine molding technology minimizes fluid retention in the tip
- ISO9001:2015 certified production facility
- Manufactured and packaged in class 100,000 cleanrooms
10μL, 10μL extended, 20μL, 50μL, 200μL, 300μL, 1000μL, 1250μL
These are universal fit tips, compatible with specific pipettors from brands including Thermo, Gilson, Eppendorf, Labnet, VWR, Brandtech, Sartorius, Biohit and more. Both electronic and mechanical pipettes available, with full compatibility lists available on request.
All of our tips are manufactured by carefully vetted suppliers, in factories certified to ISO 9001:2015 standards. They are trusted and in use by some of the top laboratories and hospitals throughout the UK. Our ongoing commitment to quality can be demonstrated by our focus on achieving & maintaining the ISO 9001:2015 certification.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Full price list available on request, with next-day delivery available on tips from 26/01/2021. Please get in touch for the latest availability information. We are more than happy to set up standing orders for supplying tips on a weekly or monthly basis - let us know your requirements and we'd be glad to see how we can support you.
Filter Tips Brochure
Next day delivery for in stock items. Standard lead times 2-3 weeks. Contact us now for current availability