Heat Sealable Foil for PCR Plates
Regular price £42.72
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Heat sealable, peelable foil for PCR PP plates.
Peelable heat sealing foil; suitable for low temperature storage, high temperature uses and PCR
- Heat sealing offers a 100% effective method of plate sealing, for complete seal integrity, as well as being quick and cost effective
- Our PeelASeal Foil is a laminate seal compatible with polypropylene plates
- It can be removed from polypropylene plates by peeling, even with a plate which has been removed directly from -80 °C storage
- PeelASeal Foil forms a complete seal to a plate enabling very low temperature uses, including very low temperature storage, and high temperature uses, such as PCR (when used with a pressurized heated lid)
- The seal demonstrates moderate solvent resistance and can be utilized for short term compound storage at room temperature
- Peelable from polypropylene, polyethylene and COC plates
- Seal integrity range: -80 °C to 90 °C (110 °C when used with pressurized heated lid)
- Good solvent resistance including DMSO
- Autoclavable (121°C)
- Suitable for short term room temperature storage
- Suitable for very low temperature storage